Aim to gather professors, researchers, scholars and industrial CEO all over the world, GHTMM is the premier forum for the presentation and exchange of past experiences and new advances and research results in the field of theoretical and industrial experience. The conference welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between educators and researchers all over the world. GHTMM 2014 Tentative Agenda Please notify your co-authors, review all of your information, and alert us RIGHT NOW to any changes that need to be made. We do NOT accept any requests for modifying the author’s information after 6 August, 2014. Thanks for your cooperation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any change is need.
201409-Okinawa Conference Program.pdf(updated: July 28, 2014)
IT IS THE LAST CHANCE TO MAKE ANY CHANGE.
In response to a large number of requests from Taiwan participants, the travel agency proposed their tour plan to Okinawa, Japan. Detailed information can be found below. If you have any questions, please contact the travel agent directly.
報名專線:(02)2712-4648 服務專員:王怡文 截止日期:2014.07.28
Special room rate for conference participants
GHTMM 2014 Tentative Agenda
Please notify your co-authors, review all of your information, and alert us RIGHT NOW to any changes that need to be made.
We do NOT accept any requests for modifying the author’s information after 6 August, 2014. Thanks for your cooperation.
Please contact us at email@example.com if any change is need.
Hotel: Kafuu Resort Fuchaku CONDO.HOTEL
1)Please click HERE to book stay at Kafuu Resort Fuchaku CONDO.HOTEL
2)Choose check-in/out dates and number of person. Please note that special room rate is available during September 3 to 8.
3) Fill up “HEF” as Group Code.
If you would like to stay at other hotels near venue, you could find more options by AGODA website. The following hotels are for your reference.
Global thought leader and academic in marketing and competitiveness
About Chris Baumann
Chris Baumann is a Senior Lecturer at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. His research includes customer loyalty, competitiveness in education and society, ethnic marketing, and East Asia (China and Korea). Dr Baumann has nearly 40 publications in international journals and conference proceedings with roughly 270 citations. He has been awarded several times for his research and teaching, including from the Australian government for his enthusiastic approach to education. At the Academy of International Business (AIB) Conference in 2010, Chris won a Best Reviewer Award. He has been appointed as a Visiting Professor at Seoul National University (SNU) in South Korea and at Aarhus University in Denmark, and Chris’s teaching experience also includes Hong Kong, Jakarta and Singapore. He has a long-standing relationship with Simon Fraser University (SFU) in Canada as an MBA Alumni and research collaborator. Prior to academia, Chris worked several years in the Swiss banking industry.
East Asia is increasingly developing into an educational powerhouse and role model. Academic performance of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and Taiwanese students is superseding that of Western students in international student competitions such as PISA. Why is this the case? While there may be some global convergence in terms of curriculum content, the pedagogical approaches diverge. In contrast to the Western approach, East Asia typically places a strong emphasis on Competition and Confucianism in its education systems. This study tests the effectiveness of that approach at the tertiary level and compares it to the Western paradigm. Three models have been developed to probe the effect of Confucianism and Competitiveness on Academic Performance. Australian, Chinese and Korean samples were analysed to test for such effects in a three-country model comparison. Partial least squares (SmartPLS) modelling with second order formative constructs are presented with concrete implications for education policy.
Abstract/Full Paper Deadline
Click HERE to find more details...
Publication OpportunityAccepted and presented papers at the conference will be published by the GHTMM in the official CD of proceedings and a selection of papers will be considered for inclusion in the internationally reviewed Journals.
firstname.lastname@example.org Call for Papers 1. Marketing · Buyer Behavior and Customer Relation Management · Marketing Strategy and Communications · Competitive Advantage of marketing Management · Pricing and Branding Management New Product, Promotion and Service Marketing 2. Tourism and Hospitality Management · Hospitality Management · Tourism Management, Policy and Development · Lifestyle Services and Responses Tourism · Cultural Impacts of Tourism Best Practices of Hospitality and Tourism Marketing 3. Management · Organizational Behavior, Development & Change · Knowledge and Entrepreneurship Management · Environmental Management Global Innovation & Related Strategies
Papers may address one or more of the listed as well as unlisted but related sub-topics.
Call for Papers
· Buyer Behavior and Customer Relation Management
· Marketing Strategy and Communications
· Competitive Advantage of marketing Management
· Pricing and Branding Management
New Product, Promotion and Service Marketing
2. Tourism and Hospitality Management
· Hospitality Management
· Tourism Management, Policy and Development
· Lifestyle Services and Responses Tourism
· Cultural Impacts of Tourism
Best Practices of Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
· Organizational Behavior, Development & Change
· Knowledge and Entrepreneurship Management
· Environmental Management
Global Innovation & Related Strategies
Human Resources Management
· Service quality and consumer satisfaction
· Motivation, job satisfaction and employees service orientation in hospitality
· Sustainable development (use of green technologies, social responsibility)
· Contemporary trends in building and equipping hotels
· Hote,, l a, nd restaurants energy s, olutions,
5. Motivation, behavior and HR in tourism
· Motivation and human resources in tourism&, lt;, /P>
· Behavior of tourists
· Travel motivation and preferences
· Decision making process
6. Tourism Policy and regional development
· Tourism Policy and Planning
· Public-Private Partnerships in Tourism
· Monitoring and Management of Tourism Development
· EU Policy and Tourism
· Tourism and Globalization
· ICT in tourism
· E-Strategy and e-Business models
, · Internet marketing
· Smart phone utilization
· Mobile services
· Website design and evaluation
· Advanced distribution systems
· Destination image and branding
· Destination competitiveness
9. Education in tourism and teaching
· Educational aspects in tourism
· A review of innovation research in tourism
· Innovation patterns in sustainable tourism
· Tourism training and education
10. Hunting tourism
· Hunting tourism trends
· Hunting cytology
· Breeding and protection of game
Accepted and presented papers at the conference will be published by the ISEANS in the official CD of proceedings and may be considered for inclusion in the journals in cooperation with the ISEANS, which include:
1. Inter science Management (IMR) (ISSN:2231-1513)
2. VSRD International Journal of Business & Management Research (ISSN 2231-248x, online)
3. Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes (ISSN:1755-4217)
General Information on Presentation
Presentations and Equipment
All meeting rooms are equipped with a screen, an LCD projector, and a laptop computer installed with PowerPoint software. You will be able to insert your USB flash drive into the computer. We recommend that you bring two copies of your presentation in case if one fails. You may also link your own laptop computer to the projector cable, however if you use your own Mac please ensure you have the requisite connector.
A Polite Request to All Participants
Participants are obliged to arrive on time for all sessions, whether to their own, or to those of other presenters. Presenters should pay special attention to the time slots that are subject to be divided equally among all oral presentations in one session to ensure that each presenter has equal right to presentation. The session chair is responsible for taking care of the fair division of presentation time.
Poster Sessions & Poster Requirements
1. Materials Provided by the Conference Organizer:
• X Racks & Base Fabric Canvases (60cm×160cm)
• Adhesive Tapes or Clamps
2. Materials Prepared by the Presenters:
• Home-made Poster(s)
3. Requirement for the Posters:
• Material: not limited, can be posted on the canvases
• Size: smaller than 60cm*160cm